september .

listening to : Monster by bigbang .
Asalammualaikum :)
good evening everyone .

emm how to start ? agak janggal bile dah 2 months i'm not update any entry . so how your day ayna ? as usual lah bangun , study , solat , makan and makan and makan , study sambil makan eh the final result look that picture ,lol its about makan lah , stress everytime . em , how's your trial guys ? Alhamdullilah i got 6 credits ( more than credits :) ) untuk mase sekarang , dan insyAllah akan dapat 9A in spm :) amin wish me luck , i hope i can further my study in Milan and insyAllah ahli archeology :)  actually today is fashion show day for my class fashion , i wish you guys good luck baby ! doncha you really really gorgeous in green dress :) love your turban so much ! cium rock sikit :O and pity me i'm not going there because of tuition , anything for my darling .  oh before i forgot , disebabkan saye dapat kebenaran untuk update blog , i would like to wish a big happy birthday for nabil , i wish you happy birthday handsome boy , hope you good at there okay my xiao tin tang :) continue with my study .
macam ape je entry ni :|
snack in room all the time . need to diet .