友達と/ quick update .


hey theres !
good evening everyone :) how your day today ? so , it's been a long time i didn't post a new entry i don't have any good idea to post any entry and interesting things to share with you all , instead im not famous blogger that have a many followers , even i don't have a free time to update  :) * stop nag .

so , look at that picture , what a cute person in that picture hehe . hey , that's my new friends from japan , nagoyashi . actually , a few days ago one of japan school came to my school . i didn't expect that i will get a partner that day , so it was really really suprised me when i got a girl partner , a reallly cute one that a cute girl name is mai . i guess :) so , im not really good in japan language so i try speak to her , oh godd i realised that certain of them don't know how to speak in english it's so funny actually :) bile diorang cakap english , their english bercampur dengan jepun , so cute :) mai also teach me some basic words in japan :) so , two language i know how to speak ! my good fate :) its so sad when they just have only a few hours to spend their time with us . mai gave me some memories to me so when i miss her i will mention her in twitter , thanks for that present it;s such  a nice present ! 私はあなたを恋しく思うだろう . always in my memory , MAI .
so , it's a quick update from me . i just don't have much time :) have a good day guys :*

                                                              "But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold"
                                                                                      Olover Wendell Holmes