TWTUPJOHO AWESOME .

hey guys ! assalammualaikum semue . so guys , miss me ? rindu kan .. well i know that , i miss my blog so much and my handsome beautiful followers , heheh :) doing good today ? been a long time a very long time i didn't post any entry * lame sangat ke , you know guys i'm a SPM candidate busy eith my study and this month is bulan ujian weyhh . oh my , mohon saye dikecualikan dalam ujian kali ini --

oh yesterday , me and my bf fatini spends time together . we going to #TWTUPJOHO guys ! oh mann , i swear that for those who not join that awesome event will be regret * dont jeles lah kan haha , i'm speechless lah -.- haha , terlampau awesome mybe this is a effect :p you know what , i thought that twtupjoho sangat boring , but my suspicion was wrong lah twtupjoho memang best gilerr and sangat gerek ! haish , i really miss yesterday :\ hoping that twtupjoho buat lagi yang lebih gempak and sangat awesome to the max hehe . and i love the most is THE JARUM BOOTH and live music infront of pintu masuk IMIC , i don't know what music they played something like bob marley music and alat music african * not remember :) but music die memang awesome gile :D i wish that i can learn that music instruments . last word : TWTUPJOHO MEMANG GEREK GILERR !


okay , thats' all . hehe have a good life beautiful and handsome ! bye :)